From: BBAA <backbayastro@...>
Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 6:55 PM
To: BBAA <backbayastro@...>
Subject: [backbayastro] Blue Moon Festival @ Hunt Club Farms

backbayastro:

Just a note to let you know that I need a head count for the 29 July Blue Moon Festival at the Hunt Club Farms in VB. If you plan to go, please RSVP below. I need to get a number to the promoter by Tuesday next week.

ANY free stuff like wristbands and such will go to those who were counter in the head count I need to get on Tuesday, yes, I plan to save the list of good little boys and girls.  You may of course not RSVP and show up, and if any freebies are left you are in luck.

Thanks

Upcoming Back Bay Amateur Astronomers Event:

Fri 7/28/2017 5 PM - 11 PM
Blue Moon Festival @ Hunt Club Farms, Hunt Club Farm, Virginia Beach, VA Setup 4 PM
More details

Jim Tallman
Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

NOTE: You are signed up for emailed notifications from Back Bay Amateur Astronomers. Please respond to this e mail if you wish to be removed from this list.

Jim Tallman <jctallman@...>

So I hear you saying "please rsvp us cause my Apple cap sux"

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4

[...]

Kent Blackwell

I plan to be there, just like last year. If I happen to be out of town on travel plans I will let you know in advance. Thanks.

Kent Blackwell

gerlach.mark

Please note that the date for the Blue Moon Festival is Friday, July 28th, not the 29th.

charles jagow

Mark,

It is listed correctly as the 28th on the NSN calendar.  Where is the confusion?  Did we list it incorrectly at the meeting?

Sent from Chuck's iPhone