Chuck's Astronomy Technology Today article

Roy Diffrient

Congrat’s to Chuck Jagow for his article about DIY dew heaters in the latest Astronomy Technology Today magazine!  Never heard of it?  This is an online publication covering the latest news and reviews of astronomy equipment (mostly).  And they have been and still are offering a free 1-year subscription (12 issues) to astronomy club members – just enter the word “club” in the discount code box of the subscription form.

Roy, I tried to subscribe, and put "club" in the box, but there is no "submit" button to finalize the transaction.

From: BBAA <backbayastro@...>
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 11:59 AM
To: BBAA <backbayastro@...>

Congrat’s to Chuck Jagow for his article about DIY dew heaters in the latest Astronomy Technology Today magazine!  Never heard of it?  This is an online publication covering the latest news and reviews of astronomy equipment (mostly).  And they have been and still are offering a free 1-year subscription (12 issues) to astronomy club members – just enter the word “club” in the discount code box of the subscription form.

My computer is truly flaky!  Sometimes I press a key or tap the keypad . . .  and I wait.  and I wait.  and I wait . . . for something to happen.  This PC has "locked up" twice in the past two days, with no response to either the keypad or the keyboard.  All I could do was hold down the Power button and turn it off.

Then I tried to send a message to them on their "Contact us" page.  When I sent the message I got this reply:
"Wrong planet, you must no be a human.  (Go back and try again.)

Roy, I tried to subscribe, and put "club" in the box, but there is no "submit" button to finalize the transaction.

Congrat’s to Chuck Jagow for his article about DIY dew heaters in the latest Astronomy Technology Today magazine!  Never heard of it?  This is an online publication covering the latest news and reviews of astronomy equipment (mostly).  And they have been and still are offering a free 1-year subscription (12 issues) to astronomy club members – just enter the word “club” in the discount code box of the subscription form.

Roy

Jim Tallman

😊 well you know that at least one button is consistent :).

How old is your PC George?

From: "William McLean preciousmyprecious@... [backbayastro]" <backbayastro@...>
Date: 3/17/17 7:51 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: backbayastro@...

[...]

My laptop PC is about 5 years old.  When new, it was a real "screamer", but now it is slow as molasses in January.

[...]

Go all of your software?