Lunar Eclipse Watch - Chesapeake Planetarium

Jim Tallman

backbayastro:

Just a quick note to let you know that the eclipse watch scheduled for tonight is still a go. Might be looking through holes in the clouds though. If it is raining it will most likely be canceled.

Scope setup is 7PM or so. The street infront of the planetariium will be blocked off, so lots of scope room. Parking is to the side.

See you there

Upcoming Back Bay Amateur Astronomers Event:

Sun 9/27/2015 8 PM
Lunar Eclipse Watch - Chesapeake Planetarium , Chesapeake Planetarium, Chesapeake, VA Setup 7 PM
More details

Jim Tallman
Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

NOTE: You are signed up for emailed notifications from Back Bay Amateur Astronomers. Please respond to this email if you wish to be removed from this list.

Shawn Loescher

I just called the star line and the message says that if it's cloudy or raining this event will be cancelled. Are we still on for tonight?

Kent Blackwell

Yes, we are still on for the eclipse watch at the Chesapeake Planetarium.

Kent Blackwell

Jim Tallman

I have heard no different from Kent.  Sitting here at the planetarium and I can see plenty of blue sky

I just called the star line and the message says that if it's cloudy or raining this event will be cancelled. Are we still on for tonight?

skipmorrow

I had to come back home to put my 10YO daughter to bed (school night!). Sad to say I never saw it turn red. But still lot's of fun and thank you all for being so hospitable and friendly! We sure appreciated it :)

Skip & Sarah

.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Jim Tallman jctallman@... [backbayastro] <backbayastro@...> wrote:

I have heard no different from Kent.  Sitting here at the planetarium and I can see plenty of blue sky

I just called the star line and the message says that if it's cloudy or raining this event will be cancelled. Are we still on for tonight?

Jim Tallman

No problem Skip. It was our pleasure