From: "kent@... [backbayastro]"
To: backbayastro@...
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 10:03 AM
Subject: [backbayastro] Eclipse watch tonight

We are still planning to be at the Chesapeake Planetarium tonight, unless the weather turns hopeless. Shea Drive will be closed to vehicular traffic. Plenty of parking spaces for BBAA & NAS members as well as the public.

Telescope setup time: 7:00 pm
Public invited 8-11:30 PM
Chesapeake Planetarium
310 Shea Drive
Chesapeake, VA

Best of luck with the eclipse watch tonight, I’ll be thinking of you at the Chesapeake Planetarium.

Meanwhile the forecast looks great for BBAA West (aka Sierra Vista AZ).  We expect a big turnout at the Patterson Observatory.  Our eclipse happens early – the moon rises with the penumbral eclipse already in progress.  The Umbral eclipse is over by 9:23PM.  A lunar eclipse AND a good night’s sleep.

Ted