Man, the sky has been amazing this week

CJ Wood

And it just keeps getting better! I don't remember the last time I seen the CSC look this good. I don't think the scope is going to leave the yard all week!

Tuckahoe State Park Clear Sky Chart

uwicb

Yep a great night last night CJ. Lost some subs early on but managed to get quite a bit of data on the Pacman Nebula. Colors are mapped SII, Ha, OIII - RGB. Looks like a few more good days ahead.

Cheers

Ian

Emission Nebula | NGC281 Pacman Nebula

CJ Wood

Looking good! The blue looks a little funky on my monitor though, might of pushed that a little too hard. It's highly saturated compared to the greens and the field stars.

preciousmyprecious

I know, it's clear all the way to Kansas! I think I'm living in Arizona!

See eastern satellite loop:

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

sent from my plain old laptop

And it just keeps getting better! I don't remember the last time I seen the CSC look this good. I don't think the scope is going to leave the yard all week!

Ted Forte

No Bill, if you were living in Arizona, you’d be hoping to come out of this monsoon pattern that has clouded  out every night for the past three months.

Ted

BBAA West