From: Nick Anderson
To: backbayastro@...
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 12:43 PM
Subject: [backbayastro] Welcome to our new webmaster!

Fellow BBAA members,

Please join me in welcoming our new webmaster: Curt Lambert!! After meeting with him earlier this week, I have full confidence that our website will be in good hands. Once the inevitable learning curve settles in, I'm sure he'll have some great ideas to implement in the coming months!

-Nick Anderson
Vice President
Astronomy Club of Virginia Tech

Paul

Welcome aboard, Curt.  Thanks for agreeing to help!

- Paul

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 12:49 PM, William McLean <preciousmyprecious@...> wrote:

OMGosh! Curt, I had no idea you were capable of this kind of work. Thank you for volunteering to do this.

Nick, thank you, too for not only keeping us on the web but improving our site tremendously.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

Please join me in welcoming our new webmaster: Curt Lambert!! After meeting with him earlier this week, I have full confidence that our website will be in good hands. Once the inevitable learning curve settles in, I'm sure he'll have some great ideas to implement in the coming months!

-Nick Anderson
Vice President
Astronomy Club of Virginia Tech

George Reynolds

Curt,  my congratulations!  (Or, condolences, if more appropriate.)  I know you'll do a fine job.

Please join me in welcoming our new webmaster: Curt Lambert!! After meeting with him earlier this week, I have full confidence that our website will be in good hands. Once the inevitable learning curve settles in, I'm sure he'll have some great ideas to implement in the coming months!

-Nick Anderson
Vice President
Astronomy Club of Virginia Tech

Curt Lambert

Thank you Nick, I look forward to taking this on. I think that due to your efforts so far that this will be a smooth transition. I, and I am sure everyone else in the club, are grateful for your work over the past couple of years. Thanks again!

Curt Lambert

To: backbayastro@...