Fw: We Are Go

Dale Carey

Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:08 PM
Subject: We Are Go

We are go for tonight.  Please remember to emphasize to BBAA that they will enter at 22nd street tonight.  I’ll be down there to help guide by 6pm at the latest.

Charles Dibbs

Planetarium Coordinator

Virginia Beach City Public Schools

3080 S. Lynnhaven rd.

Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452

757-648-4940

www.planetarium.vbschools.com

gerlach.mark

Great!
I will be there with the "Star Van", the twins, 6" & 12" Dobs. & Astro Binocs.

/\\2

We are go for tonight. Please remember to emphasize to BBAA that they will enter at 22nd street tonight. I'll be down there to help guide by 6pm at the latest.

Charles Dibbs

Planetarium Coordinator

Virginia Beach City Public Schools

3080 S. Lynnhaven rd.