Successful solar filter workshop

charles jagow

Thanks a lot Bill, --- I mean Bob, yeah Bob HAHAHAHA!

I had a blast working with everyone and hopefully everyone will have left with good memories, as I did from the first one 9 years ago at Dale's house. Let's not make it a decade before the next workshop.

v/r
C5

--- In backbayastro@..., "bob414" <bob414@...> wrote:

It truly was a great workshop. A fantastic way to share expertise to see
some of my astrobuddies in the daylight. I do not know how I can thank Jim
and Chuck enough for pulling it all together.

A special thanks to Jim for opening his house, surprising everybody with a
great cookout, sharing his expertise, tools, and hospitality. Jim and Chuck
did a fantastic job in locating all the components necessary to assemble
solar filters for the menagerie of scopes that club members owned. And what
a great group of people that assembled. We all pitched in, helped when we
could, and most of all demonstrated what we could accomplish with a little
previous organization.

All I can say is "Back Bay Astronomers rock!"

Bob B.