Help

charles jagow

I bought a used Autostar 497 hand controller off of the Internet. It seems to have a problem. It could be the attached cable, it looks a little rough. I would like to know if anyone has a Meade Autostar 497 hand control and cable I could use to see if it actually works on my ETX 70. The Autostar 494 hand controller works just fine. With this Autostar 497 I encounter a motor fault after it starts to slew to the first alignment star. Like I stated, it slews just fine with the Autostar 494, so I know there is nothing wrong with the ETX 70.

V/R

Chuck Jagow

Jeff Goldstein

I have one for my ETX-125.

If I look around I may find another for an old ETX-70 also, Chuck.

I’ll give you a call, tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Jeff Goldstein

www.jeffgold.net

NAR #81619 L3

TRA#04764 L3

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of Chuck
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:55 PM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: [backbayastro] Help

I bought a used Autostar 497 hand controller off of the Internet. It seems to have a problem. It could be the attached cable, it looks a little rough. I would like to know if anyone has a Meade Autostar 497 hand control and cable I could use to see if it actually works on my ETX 70. The Autostar 494 hand controller works just fine. With this Autostar 497 I encounter a motor fault after it starts to slew to the first alignment star. Like I stated, it slews just fine with the Autostar 494, so I know there is nothing wrong with the ETX 70.

V/R

Chuck Jagow

wd4sel <wd4sel@...>

Chuck...I just put a photo of a handbox in the photo section that I had laying on the shelf. I don't know what it fits...a LX200 or if it is a 497. It looks like it has never been used...I don't even know if it works or not...I have no Meade outfits to test with. Maybe you can ID it...

Regards,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck" <chuck@...> wrote:

V/R

Chuck Jagow

bob414

I could be wrong, but I think a 497 has a full keypad, 1-9 key + 0.  A 494 has only a set of up/down/left right arrows.  Is this handset is a 497, I would be interested in purchasing it for my ETX60, if the price is right.

Bob

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of wd4sel
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 3:58 PM
Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Help

Chuck...I just put a photo of a handbox in the photo section that I had laying on the shelf. I don't know what it fits...a LX200 or if it is a 497. It looks like it has never been used...I don't even know if it works or not...I have no Meade outfits to test with. Maybe you can ID it...

Regards,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@..., "Chuck" <chuck@...> wrote:
>
> I bought a used Autostar 497 hand controller off of the Internet. It seems to have a problem. It could be the attached cable, it looks a little rough. I would like to know if anyone has a Meade Autostar 497 hand control and cable I could use to see if it actually works on my ETX 70. The Autostar 494 hand controller works just fine. With this Autostar 497 I encounter a motor fault after it starts to slew to the first alignment star. Like I stated, it slews just fine with the Autostar 494, so I know there is nothing wrong with the ETX 70.
>
> V/R
>
> Chuck Jagow
>

wd4sel <wd4sel@...>

I can't really remember where it came from...I've had several LX200s and several LXD75...so it could be from anyone of those. I don't know if it even works...I sold one to Jim Tallman awhile back. You would have to plug it in to find out I guess.

One thing for sure...it don't fit anything I got now. If it works...any reasonable offer would be acceptable. I've also had 494s...it's not one of those.

Regards,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@yahoogroups.com, "bob414" <bob414@...> wrote:

I could be wrong, but I think a 497 has a full keypad, 1-9 key + 0. A 494
has only a set of up/down/left right arrows. Is this handset is a 497, I
would be interested in purchasing it for my ETX60, if the price is right.

Bob

From: backbayastro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:backbayastro@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of wd4sel
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 3:58 PM
To: backbayastro@yahoogroups.com

Chuck...I just put a photo of a handbox in the photo section that I had
laying on the shelf. I don't know what it fits...a LX200 or if it is a 497.
It looks like it has never been used...I don't even know if it works or
not...I have no Meade outfits to test with. Maybe you can ID it...

Regards,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@yahoogroups.com <mailto:backbayastro%40yahoogroups.com>
, "Chuck" <chuck@> wrote:

I bought a used Autostar 497 hand controller off of the Internet. It seems
to have a problem. It could be the attached cable, it looks a little rough.
I would like to know if anyone has a Meade Autostar 497 hand control and
cable I could use to see if it actually works on my ETX 70. The Autostar 494
hand controller works just fine. With this Autostar 497 I encounter a motor
fault after it starts to slew to the first alignment star. Like I stated, it
slews just fine with the Autostar 494, so I know there is nothing wrong with
the ETX 70.

V/R

Chuck Jagow

charles jagow

Jeff are you going to Boardwalk astronomy on Tuesday night?

If so I can bring the little beast and check it out there?

Chuck Jagow
Rott'n Paws Observatory
N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512

Reply-To: <backbayastro@...>
Date: Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:22 PM
To: <backbayastro@...>
Subject: RE: [backbayastro] Help

I have one for my ETX-125.

If I look around I may find another for an old ETX-70 also, Chuck.

I’ll give you a call, tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Jeff Goldstein

www.jeffgold.net

NAR #81619 L3

TRA#04764 L3

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of Chuck
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:55 PM
Subject: [backbayastro] Help

V/R

Chuck Jagow

charles jagow

Stu,

It is a 497 if you don't need it anymore, how much you want for it?

Chuck Jagow
Rott'n Paws Observatory
N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512

Reply-To: <backbayastro@...>
Date: Sunday, July 29, 2012 3:57 PM
To: <backbayastro@...>

Regards,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@..., "Chuck" wrote:
>
> I bought a used Autostar 497 hand controller off of the Internet. It seems to have a problem. It could be the attached cable, it looks a little rough. I would like to know if anyone has a Meade Autostar 497 hand control and cable I could use to see if it actually works on my ETX 70. The Autostar 494 hand controller works just fine. With this Autostar 497 I encounter a motor fault after it starts to slew to the first alignment star. Like I stated, it slews just fine with the Autostar 494, so I know there is nothing wrong with the ETX 70.
>
> V/R
>
> Chuck Jagow
>

bob414

I have seen them on EBay for everywhere between $12 and (new) $150, give me a price and we can work out the details.

Bob

Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 6:33 PM

I can't really remember where it came from...I've had several LX200s and several LXD75...so it could be from anyone of those. I don't know if it even works...I sold one to Jim Tallman awhile back. You would have to plug it in to find out I guess.

One thing for sure...it don't fit anything I got now. If it works...any reasonable offer would be acceptable. I've also had 494s...it's not one of those.

Regards,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@..., "bob414" <bob414@...> wrote:
>
> I could be wrong, but I think a 497 has a full keypad, 1-9 key + 0. A 494
> has only a set of up/down/left right arrows. Is this handset is a 497, I
> would be interested in purchasing it for my ETX60, if the price is right.
>
>
>
> Bob
>
>
>
> From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On
> Behalf Of wd4sel
> Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 3:58 PM
> To: backbayastro@...
> Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Help
>
>
>
>
>
> Chuck...I just put a photo of a handbox in the photo section that I had
> laying on the shelf. I don't know what it fits...a LX200 or if it is a 497.
> It looks like it has never been used...I don't even know if it works or
> not...I have no Meade outfits to test with. Maybe you can ID it...
>
> Regards,
> Stu
>
> --- In backbayastro@... <mailto:backbayastro%40yahoogroups.com>
> , "Chuck" wrote:
> >
> > I bought a used Autostar 497 hand controller off of the Internet. It seems
> to have a problem. It could be the attached cable, it looks a little rough.
> I would like to know if anyone has a Meade Autostar 497 hand control and
> cable I could use to see if it actually works on my ETX 70. The Autostar 494
> hand controller works just fine. With this Autostar 497 I encounter a motor
> fault after it starts to slew to the first alignment star. Like I stated, it
> slews just fine with the Autostar 494, so I know there is nothing wrong with
> the ETX 70.
> >
> > V/R
> >
> > Chuck Jagow
> >
>

wd4sel <wd4sel@...>

Bob, Chuck inquired about buying it first and I've give him a price off line (direct) already...I'm just waiting for his response.

Thks,
Stu

I have seen them on EBay for everywhere between $12 and (new) $150, give me
a price and we can work out the details.

Bob

ctcv0811

When you first hook up the 497 to a scope you have to go through the set up and tell it you are using a etx 70 and then do a motor alignment that should take care of the problem you are having. If you have done that then you may need to update the firm ware in the 497 controller it easy to do if you have the right cable to do it. I dont member the part number for the cable but I know they are sold on eBay fairly cheap.

V/R

Chuck Jagow

bob414

I am confused, I expressed interest when I tried to defined the difference between a 494 and 497.  I did not see Chuck expressed interest till the next day.  But, it is your handset, and your choice.

Bob

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:51 PM

Bob, Chuck inquired about buying it first and I've give him a price off line (direct) already...I'm just waiting for his response.

Thks,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@..., "bob414" <bob414@...> wrote:
>
> I have seen them on EBay for everywhere between $12 and (new) $150, give me
> a price and we can work out the details.
>
>
>
> Bob
>
>

wd4sel <wd4sel@...>

Well Bob, I suppose you did...sorta...however I miss read your e-mail as trying to explain the differences in the hand boxs.

I did however respond by saying that any reasonable offer would be fine...and I got none. This morning at "O dark thirty" Chuck outright asked me what I wanted for it and I responded off line with a price.

My apology is extended for miss reading your statement. I suppose i being too technical about this process and seem to get screwed up the last couple times out.

So here's the deal...I've already sold one for $25 (as memory serves)here in the group and this one is $25...First "I'll take it" gets it. I don't know if it works or not and would recommend plugging it in first. If it don't work...then no deal!

That's the best I can do.

Regards,
Stu

I am confused, I expressed interest when I tried to defined the difference
between a 494 and 497. I did not see Chuck expressed interest till the next
day. But, it is your handset, and your choice.

Bob

Behalf Of wd4sel

Bob, Chuck inquired about buying it first and I've give him a price off line
(direct) already...I'm just waiting for his response.

Thks,
Stu

, "bob414" <bob414@> wrote:

I have seen them on EBay for everywhere between $12 and (new) $150, give
me

Bob

charles jagow

Thanks for the info, I have had "extensive" experience with Autostar 49x controllers and their associated ETX scopes and I have been through all of those actions. Motor still has a fault/stall. And it is not the scope. It seems Stu is going to help me out this evening.

v/r
Chuck Jagow
Rott?n Paws Observatory
36:46:23N / 76:13:31W

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:55 PM

When you first hook up the 497 to a scope you have to go through the set up and tell it you are using a etx 70 and then do a motor alignment that should take care of the problem you are having. If you have done that then you may need to update the firm ware in the 497 controller it easy to do if you have the right cable to do it. I dont member the part number for the cable but I know they are sold on eBay fairly cheap.

V/R

Chuck Jagow

charles jagow

I am mainly trying to TROUBLESHOOT the one I bought off of Astromart, it is most likely either the cable or the Autostar, or pehaps both. Either way I need to test my new (to me) Autostar & cable. I have no problems with Bob needing one and buying it now, I certainly am not interested in making anyone upset.

If someone brings an ETX to the Boardwalk Astronomy event tomorrow evening I can kill all my "birds" with one stone. If mine is broke, then either I will fix it or acquire a replcaement at that time.

I am using this on my ETX-70 which is a great little refractor for double stars and my solar funnel rig.

v/r
Chuck Jagow
Rott?n Paws Observatory

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 02:05 PM

Well Bob, I suppose you did...sorta...however I miss read your e-mail as trying to explain the differences in the hand boxs.

I did however respond by saying that any reasonable offer would be fine...and I got none. This morning at "O dark thirty" Chuck outright asked me what I wanted for it and I responded off line with a price.

My apology is extended for miss reading your statement. I suppose i being too technical about this process and seem to get screwed up the last couple times out.

So here's the deal...I've already sold one for $25 (as memory serves)here in the group and this one is $25...First "I'll take it" gets it. I don't know if it works or not and would recommend plugging it in first. If it don't work...then no deal!

Regards,
Stu

Bob

Behalf Of wd4sel

Thks,
Stu

me

Bob

bob414

I'll take it
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

wd4sel wrote:

Regards,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@..., "bob414" wrote:
>
> I am confused, I expressed interest when I tried to defined the difference
> between a 494 and 497. I did not see Chuck expressed interest till the next
> day. But, it is your handset, and your choice.
>
>
>
> Bob
>
>
>
> From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On
> Behalf Of wd4sel
> Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:51 PM
> To: backbayastro@...
> Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Help
>
>
>
>
>
> Bob, Chuck inquired about buying it first and I've give him a price off line
> (direct) already...I'm just waiting for his response.
>
> Thks,
> Stu
>
> --- In backbayastro@...
> , "bob414" wrote:
> >
> > I have seen them on EBay for everywhere between $12 and (new) $150, give
> me
> > a price and we can work out the details.
> >
> >
> >
> > Bob
> >
> >
>

wd4sel <wd4sel@...>

Bob, you said the magic words. Chuck responded 16 minutes before you "off the group" but sounds like he doesn't know if he needs a handbox or not and wants to check his out first.

SOooo, I'll sell it to you (if it works) and maybe you and Chuck can get togather and check his out...<G>

Bob, I don't know where you're at but I will be at the Major Hillard branch library off George Washington Hwy tonight from 6-8PM at a NAS meeting. I can bring the handbox if you want to check it out then in the parking lot with you're mount...not having any Meade mounts anymore,I have no way of testing it. If that's not good for you we can arrange some other time at my place...extreme north Western Branch area of Chesapeake. I'm here all the time (have no life <G>) My cell is 757 373 0859...if you want to meet me at the library, give me a call.

Tks,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@yahoogroups.com, Bob Beuerlein <bob414@...> wrote:

I'll take it
--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

wd4sel <wd4sel@...> wrote:

Regards,
Stu

--- In backbayastro@yahoogroups.com, "bob414" <bob414@> wrote:

Bob

Behalf Of wd4sel

Thks,
Stu

me

Bob

ctcv0811

I have a cable and 497 controller  that you're more than welcome to try I work on 18th street and can try to be at the event tomorrow night or you can drop by where I work and try it out beforehand just let me know what works best for you

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

Charles JAGOW <chuck@...> wrote:

I am mainly trying to TROUBLESHOOT the one I bought off of Astromart, it is most likely either the cable or the Autostar, or pehaps both. Either way I need to test my new (to me) Autostar & cable. I have no problems with Bob needing one and buying it now, I certainly am not interested in making anyone upset.

If someone brings an ETX to the Boardwalk Astronomy event tomorrow evening I can kill all my "birds" with one stone. If mine is broke, then either I will fix it or acquire a replcaement at that time.

I am using this on my ETX-70 which is a great little refractor for double stars and my solar funnel rig.

v/r
Chuck Jagow
Rott?n Paws Observatory

>-----Original Message-----
>From: wd4sel [mailto:wd4sel@...]
>Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 02:05 PM
>To: backbayastro@...
>Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Help
>
>
>Well Bob, I suppose you did...sorta...however I miss read your e-mail as trying to explain the differences in the hand boxs.
>
>I did however respond by saying that any reasonable offer would be fine...and I got none. This morning at "O dark thirty" Chuck outright asked me what I wanted for it and I responded off line with a price.
>
>My apology is extended for miss reading your statement. I suppose i being too technical about this process and seem to get screwed up the last couple times out.
>
>So here's the deal...I've already sold one for $25 (as memory serves)here in the group and this one is $25...First "I'll take it" gets it. I don't know if it works or not and would recommend plugging it in first. If it don't work...then no deal!
>
>That's the best I can do.
>
>Regards,
>Stu
>
>--- In backbayastro@..., "bob414" <bob414@...> wrote:
>>
>> I am confused, I expressed interest when I tried to defined the difference
>> between a 494 and 497. I did not see Chuck expressed interest till the next
>> day. But, it is your handset, and your choice.
>>
>>
>>
>> Bob
>>
>>
>>
>> From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On
>> Behalf Of wd4sel
>> Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:51 PM
>> To: backbayastro@...
>> Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Help
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Bob, Chuck inquired about buying it first and I've give him a price off line
>> (direct) already...I'm just waiting for his response.
>>
>> Thks,
>> Stu
>>
>> --- In backbayastro@... <mailto:backbayastro%40yahoogroups.com>
>> , "bob414" <bob414@> wrote:
>> >
>> > I have seen them on EBay for everywhere between $12 and (new) $150, give
>> me
>> > a price and we can work out the details.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Bob
>> >
>> >
>>
>
>
>

charles jagow

Where about on 18th st. do you work? I usually leave work about 5:00 Pm for this event and I might stop by on my way to the BA event to try and test it out?

v/r
Chuck Jagow
Rott’n Paws Observatory

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 03:25 PM
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] Re: Help

I have a cable and 497 controller  that you're more than welcome to try I work on 18th street and can try to be at the event tomorrow night or you can drop by where I work and try it out beforehand just let me know what works best for you

Sent from my Galaxy S®IIICharles JAGOW <chuck@jagowds.com> wrote:I am mainly trying to TROUBLESHOOT the one I bought off of Astromart, it is most likely either the cable or the Autostar, or pehaps both. Either way I need to test my new (to me) Autostar & cable. I have no problems with Bob needing one and buying it now, I certainly am not interested in making anyone upset.

v/r
Chuck Jagow
Rott?n Paws Observatory

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 02:05 PM

Regards,
Stu

Bob

Behalf Of wd4sel

Thks,
Stu

me

Bob

Dale Carey

Chuck, speaking about not working, why does my Orion star shoot come on (blue light) but no picture - did you give me yours?
Dale 

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] Re: Help

Where about on 18th st. do you work? I usually leave work about 5:00 Pm for this event and I might stop by on my way to the BA event to try and test it out?

v/r
Chuck Jagow
Rott’n Paws Observatory

>From: chris15t [mailto:chris15t@...]
>Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 03:25 PM
>Subject: Re: [backbayastro] Re: Help
>
>I have a cable and 497 controller  that you're more than welcome to try I work on 18th street and can try to be at the event tomorrow night or you can drop by where I work and try it out beforehand just let me know what works best for you
>
>
>Sent from my Galaxy S®IIICharles JAGOW <chuck@...> wrote:I am mainly trying to TROUBLESHOOT the one I bought off of Astromart, it is most likely either the cable or the Autostar, or pehaps both. Either way I need to test my new (to me) Autostar & cable. I have no problems with Bob needing one and buying it now, I certainly am not interested in making anyone upset.
>
>If someone brings an ETX to the Boardwalk Astronomy event tomorrow evening I can kill all my "birds" with one stone. If mine is broke, then either I will fix it or acquire a replcaement at that time.
>
>I am using this on my ETX-70 which is a great little refractor for double stars and my solar funnel rig.
>
>v/r
>Chuck Jagow
>Rott?n Paws Observatory
>36:46:23N / 76:13:31W
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: wd4sel [mailto:wd4sel@...]
>>Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 02:05 PM
>>To: backbayastro@...
>>Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Help
>>
>>
>>Well Bob, I suppose you did...sorta...however I miss read your e-mail as trying to explain the differences in the hand boxs.
>>
>>I did however respond by saying that any reasonable offer would be fine...and I got none. This morning at "O dark thirty" Chuck outright asked me what I wanted for it and I responded off line with a price.
>>
>>My apology is extended for miss reading your statement. I suppose i being too technical about this process and seem to get screwed up the last couple times out.
>>
>>So here's the deal...I've already sold one for $25 (as memory serves)here in the group and this one is $25...First "I'll take it" gets it. I don't know if it works or not and would recommend plugging it in first. If it don't work...then no deal!
>>
>>That's the best I can do.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Stu
>>
>>--- In backbayastro@..., "bob414" wrote:
>>>
>>> I am confused, I expressed interest when I tried to defined the difference
>>> between a 494 and 497. I did not see Chuck expressed interest till the next
>>> day. But, it is your handset, and your choice.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Bob
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On
>>> Behalf Of wd4sel
>>> Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:51 PM
>>> To: backbayastro@...
>>> Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Help
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Bob, Chuck inquired about buying it first and I've give him a price off line
>>> (direct) already...I'm just waiting for his response.
>>>
>>> Thks,
>>> Stu
>>>
>>> --- In backbayastro@...
>>> , "bob414" wrote:
>>> >
>>> > I have seen them on EBay for everywhere between $12 and (new) $150, give
>>> me
>>> > a price and we can work out the details.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Bob
>>> >
>>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>

ctcv0811

marlin motors auto service between baltic and mediterranean the address is 505 18th street in my name is chris

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

Charles JAGOW <chuck@...> wrote:

v/r
Chuck Jagow
Rott’n Paws Observatory

>From: chris15t [mailto:chris15t@...]
>Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 03:25 PM
>Subject: Re: [backbayastro] Re: Help
>
>I have a cable and 497 controller  that you're more than welcome to try I work on 18th street and can try to be at the event tomorrow night or you can drop by where I work and try it out beforehand just let me know what works best for you
>
>
>Sent from my Galaxy S®IIICharles JAGOW <chuck@...> wrote:I am mainly trying to TROUBLESHOOT the one I bought off of Astromart, it is most likely either the cable or the Autostar, or pehaps both. Either way I need to test my new (to me) Autostar & cable. I have no problems with Bob needing one and buying it now, I certainly am not interested in making anyone upset.
>
>If someone brings an ETX to the Boardwalk Astronomy event tomorrow evening I can kill all my "birds" with one stone. If mine is broke, then either I will fix it or acquire a replcaement at that time.
>
>I am using this on my ETX-70 which is a great little refractor for double stars and my solar funnel rig.
>
>v/r
>Chuck Jagow
>Rott?n Paws Observatory
>36:46:23N / 76:13:31W
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: wd4sel [mailto:wd4sel@...]
>>Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 02:05 PM
>>To: backbayastro@...
>>Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Help
>>
>>
>>Well Bob, I suppose you did...sorta...however I miss read your e-mail as trying to explain the differences in the hand boxs.
>>
>>I did however respond by saying that any reasonable offer would be fine...and I got none. This morning at "O dark thirty" Chuck outright asked me what I wanted for it and I responded off line with a price.
>>
>>My apology is extended for miss reading your statement. I suppose i being too technical about this process and seem to get screwed up the last couple times out.
>>
>>So here's the deal...I've already sold one for $25 (as memory serves)here in the group and this one is $25...First "I'll take it" gets it. I don't know if it works or not and would recommend plugging it in first. If it don't work...then no deal!
>>
>>That's the best I can do.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Stu
>>
>>--- In backbayastro@..., "bob414" <bob414@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am confused, I expressed interest when I tried to defined the difference
>>> between a 494 and 497. I did not see Chuck expressed interest till the next
>>> day. But, it is your handset, and your choice.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Bob
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On
>>> Behalf Of wd4sel
>>> Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 12:51 PM
>>> To: backbayastro@...
>>> Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Help
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Bob, Chuck inquired about buying it first and I've give him a price off line
>>> (direct) already...I'm just waiting for his response.
>>>
>>> Thks,
>>> Stu
>>>
>>> --- In backbayastro@... <mailto:backbayastro%40yahoogroups.com>
>>> , "bob414" <bob414@> wrote:
>>> >
>>> > I have seen them on EBay for everywhere between $12 and (new) $150, give
>>> me
>>> > a price and we can work out the details.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Bob
>>> >
>>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>