Cub Scout Day Camp at Elks Lodge June 28

gerlach.mark

I have an email on this dating back to mid may. I think I heard someone else mention it at the Mt.T. Venus Transit. If anyone has been in contact with the Scouts on this, please call me on my cell, 434-4220, so we can get the info on the Calendar

garry_mitchell74

Yes that was me I am going to call her tomorrow and get more info

Garry Mitchell

=