Outreach Opportunity - VASC

gerlach.mark

All:
Parrish Crosby of Va. Air & Space Ctr in Hampton, is asking to have a few scopes for a large group (300-350) from Lincoln Military Housing Group on July 14 from 8pm - 10:30 pm. (Yes, I know, same date as the picnic, but this is PM.)
No presentation is requested, scopes can be set up on the 3rd level, before the stairs to the observation deck. I have told him I would be there, and there is at least one person coming from the VPAS group.

Anyone interested? Call me at 434-4220

/\\ark G.

George Reynolds

Mark,