From: Greg Doughty [mailto:ki4bbl@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 08:02 AM
To: backbayastro@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [backbayastro] Local astronomy shops?

Hi all,

Are there any local shops that stock eyepieces? "Local" can be used
loosely here. I am hoping to find a Nagler 17mm.

Thanks,

Greg
ki4bbl

Dale Carey

yeah, it's called "Astromart". - nothing local that I would buy from.
Dale Carey

Are there any local shops that stock eyepieces?  "Local" can be used loosely here.  I am hoping to find a Nagler 17mm.

Thanks,

Greg
ki4bbl

preciousmyprecious

That's a killer eyepiece. The one I usually leave in my scope. I got it used on astromart. Besides MRO in Chesapeake there's one in Gloucester, I think. You can check with them.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

Are there any local shops that stock eyepieces?  "Local" can be used loosely here.  I am hoping to find a Nagler 17mm.

Thanks,

Greg
ki4bbl

jimcoble2000

I think Internet is the only real practical way of getting this as no one will stock an expensive eyepiece like that anywhere I know of for practical purpose. The type 4 17 is a fine piece of glass.