Shiverfest

gerlach.mark

All:
As Cheryl noted, tehe times for Shiverfest are from 4 to 8 pm. We will be at (near) Shelter 2.
We can drive into the park to set up our scopes starting at 2:30 pm, but if you leave your vehicle in the park after 4, you cannot drive out before the public has left.

As of this morning (12/1 @9am) here is the list of our participating members that I have given to Ms. Vick :

Mark Gerlach
Jim Tallman
Dale Carey
Courtney Flonta
Georgie June
Mark Ost
Zachery Colvin (& clan)
Jeff Goldstein
Lawrence Taylor
Garry Mitchell
(Total 12)

If I missed anyone, please let me know as soon as possible.

C Ya Sat,
/\\ark G.

bob414

I have been traveling, but plan on attending.

Bob Beuerlein

[...]

sorry, scratch my name off - family requires my presence
Dale Carey

Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 2:48 PM
Subject: RE: [backbayastro] Shiverfest

[...]

Sorry I did not provide enough info, I plan on attending and bringing scope and binoculars.

Bob Beuerlein

[...]

garry_mitchell74

Sorry I can't attend Cassie is still having problems with her back from the accident.  Hope to catch the next one.

Garry Mitchell