Re: NLES Pics

Rick Bish <2bookworms@cox.net> <2bookworms@...>

Thanks, Ted for taking such great pictures! What a neat thing for all
of us to be able to access those pics! I'm begining to like this
Yahoo thing! I hope everyone had a good of a time at North Landing
Elementary...I know I did!
One parent at Discovery Night said that he had a telescope rigged up
through the sky light above his HOT TUB! (I wonder if out budget
would allow that Gerry!?)
One lady said that she could just look at the sky all night long, so
I urged her to join BBAA and one guy thanked me for letting him see
Saturn for the first time in his life. Kinda neat!

Rick Bish