From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of George Reynolds via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 12:58 PM
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BackBayAstro] Planetary Nebulae

I didn't know you got rain in Arizona.  I picture it as desert.

On Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 12:46:27 PM EDT, Ted Forte <tedforte511@...> wrote:

Thanks Chuck!

Of course in my area, one can only appreciate the irony. A whole article about summer globulars from a place where summer observing is mostly non-existent. I can write the daily forecast for everyday from the last week in June to the first week in September right now: “cloudy with a significant chance of rain”.  Of course that’s better than holding your breath for three months praying not to burn.  March to June, we have HOT, DRY, and WINDY perfect fire weather.

Ted