Re: Thanks to Bob Hitt from the Chesapeake Planetarium

George Reynolds

Bird,

It's great to hear from you after a long time!  So the reports of your demise are premature?

We hope to see you at a future BBAA meeting or outreach event.  (Man, I sure miss "Yuri's Night" at the Air & Space Museum!)

On Monday, May 16, 2022, 01:14:02 PM EDT, Bird Taylor <birdtaylor@...> wrote:

Hey Moongazers,

Marzen, our AstroDog, and I loved watching the eclipse from our home in Hampton. What a beautiful event! I was just using naked eye and 7x50 binoculars.

Clear Dark Skies,

Bird

On May 16, 2022 at 8:10 AM Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

It was absolutely wonderful. Wow, I'm still psyched!

Kent

On Mon, 16 May 2022 11:50:53 +0000 (UTC), Mark Ost <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

Great event Bob. Thank you for hosting.