From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of Kent Blackwell <kent@...>
Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 6:14 AM
To: <BackBayAstro@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BackBayAstro] Crap, It happened again...

They couldn't have picked a better person for the job. How impressive is that, the Governor of Colorado calling you.

PS. At the rate you're going with all those activities, when you build that observatory don't forget to install a ramp so you can get up it with your walker.

Kent

Member – Dark Skies of The Wet Mountain Valley

Member - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Member – San Diego Astronomy Association

Member – Colorado Springs Astronomy Association

Future         Verde Mont Observatory

Gone...        Rott'n Paws Observatory