BBAA wearing apparel

George Reynolds

Our order has arrived, and I have a hat, a T-shirt, and a hoodie for Leah Flax and 2 T-shirts and a hoodie for Brian Lafitte.

We also have a variety of T-shirts for sale at $12 apiece.
Sizes and colors:   Small (2 Graphite grey and 4 Columbia blue); Medium (2 Black and 4 Columbia blue); Large (1 Gold, 3 Graphite grey, and 4 Columbia blue); XL (1 Gold and 1 Graphite grey).

I will bring them to Skywatch on Saturday and to the next in-person BBAA meeting.