Re: Potential STEM outreach event

bob414

SORRY NOT ME!  I will be out of town.

Bob

From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of George Reynolds via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 3:55 PM
To: BBAA-Group <backbayastro@groups.io>; VPAS <vpas@groups.io>
Cc: Samantha Erb <samtasticerb@...>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] Potential STEM outreach event

We have a request to participate with a daytime display for girls on Sunday, 12 December in the morning in Newport News.  Any Takers?  Here is the detailed event request:

Our 5k celebration allows for our participants and their families some time to participate in activities and to learn about resources available in our community. The celebration will have a space theme, so any space/STEM related activities/information geared for 3rd through 8th grade girls and their families would be terrific.

Date: Sunday, 12/12/2021

Time: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM Eastern

Mariners' Museum and Park, 100 Museum Drive, Newport News, VA 23606

Setup time can be as early as 6:30 a.m.

Before I approve this event and add it to the BBAA calendar, I would like to know if we can support it with any of our members, either from the Southside or the peninsula.