Annual BBAA Anniversary Luncheon Dec 11

George Reynolds

BBAA Members, make sure you put Saturday, December 11 on your calendar.  The annual BBAA Anniversary Luncheon will be held from 12 noon to about 3 pm at Stripers Waterside Restaurant, in their lovely dining room with a picture-perfect view of the harbor.

We will be celebrating 43 years of the Back Bay Amateur Astronomers club with good friends and good food.  You will be able to order off the menu.

Night Sky Network outreach pins will be awarded to sixteen of the most deserving members of the club, who have participated in outreach events this past year.  You won't want to miss it!  (You may be one of the ones getting a pin!)

If you RSVP, we can get an approximation of how many to expect.