Re: Watch for back-to-back Skywatch dates

bob414

Is there a Zoom link for the meeting tonight?

George

With the projected weather and temperatures for the JRSPSP, I do not think I will make it.  Have a great time and I hope the weather forecast is wrong!

Bob

From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of George Reynolds via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, November 4, 2021 5:05 PM
To: BBAA-Group <backbayastro@groups.io>; President BBAA <president@...>; Secretary BBAA <secretary@...>; Treasurer BBAA <treasurer@...>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] Watch for back-to-back Skywatch dates

Please note that there will be NO scheduled Nightwatch date in December (check the Chippoles Special Use Permit for 2021).  There is something else going on there that month, so we will not have our monthly Nightwatch session in December.

December this year was a bad month for scheduling, due to unfavorable Moon phases on the weekends.  SO, on the New Moon weekend December 4 we will have Skywatch at Northwest River Park.  That means we will be having back-to-back Skywatch Saturdays, November 27 and December 4.  

Our annual anniversary luncheon will be the following Saturday 11 December, SUN Day will be 18 December, and Christmas Day will be Saturday, 25 December.  

George

George Reynolds

"Solar System Ambassador" for South Hampton Roads, Virginia

VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers (BBAA)  

Outreach Coordinator
http://www.backbayastro.org

Join BackBayAstro@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.