From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of Stu Beaber
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 2:40 PM
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Subject: [BackBayAstro] Computer troubles

In getting ready for SRSP next week it dawned on me that my main computer that I intended to use at the SP was getting slower & slower over the last couple months. Last week it got so bad that if I told it to do 2 things in fairly rapid succession, it would crash, restart and that means big headaches for an imager. Figuring it was the RAM going bad, I found a stick on Amazon. For only $3 more I got same day delivery. Put it in today and HEY...new computer! The only thing better than this might be clear weather all next week!

Stu