Re: Computer troubles

Ian Stewart

Good job on the memory stick - weather not looking so good.

Cheers

Ian

On 9/28/2021 2:39 PM, Stu Beaber wrote:
In getting ready for SRSP next week it dawned on me that my main computer that I intended to use at the SP was getting slower & slower over the last couple months. Last week it got so bad that if I told it to do 2 things in fairly rapid succession, it would crash, restart and that means big headaches for an imager. Figuring it was the RAM going bad, I found a stick on Amazon. For only $3 more I got same day delivery. Put it in today and HEY...new computer! The only thing better than this might be clear weather all next week!

Stu