Re: Back Bay Astronomers Boardwalk Astronomy

charles jagow

HAHAHAHA.  I have about 1/25 the number of scopes as you!

2 80mm Orion ED refractors,

1 125mm Explore Scientific Refractor,

1 Meade 10” LX-200GPS

1 Meade ETX-LS 6”

60mm Lunt Solar Scope on a Meade LX65 mount

70mm Celestron refractor (for the Solar Funnel)

18” Obsession UC

20” Obsession Classic (newest to me)

10” Orion Intelliscope

12” Orion Goto XX12G (best mirror of all of them)

And What’s Her Name has been spotted counting in the garage…

Member – Dark Skies of The Wet Mountain Valley

Member - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Member – San Diego Astronomy Association

Member – Colorado Springs Astronomy Association

Future         Verde Mont Observatory

Gone...        Rott'n Paws Observatory

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 06:45 AM, charles jagow wrote:

I sold it on Astromart.  I guess that is part of getting old…

No, Chuck, that's a sign of having too many telescopes. You ought to settle down to one telescope like me.