Re: Permits

charles jagow

Corn Watch dates need to be included in ygg he r Corn Watch special use permit and submitted back to park’s review ,  Skywatch dates need to be in a chippokes special use permit and submitted back to supervisor if chippokes.

I turned this info over to the new Treasurer and/or Secretary.

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

On Sep 16, 2021, at 09:22, George Reynolds via groups.io <pathfinder027@...> wrote:

Chuck,

When do we have to coordinate with Chippokes Plantation State Park on next year's permit?  I have the Nightwatch dates in our calendar, but I need to confirm them with the Park.  Who is our point of contact?

I sent our 2022 dates to Meghan Roberts at Chesapeake Parks & Rec.  Is there any other coordination we need to do with Chesapeake?