Re: Permits

charles jagow

 Corn Watch is separate.  I gave the pass down if who does what when to either or both the new Treasurer and the Secretary.  Corn Watch is a special use permit and should be submitted with a copy of the proof of insurance also our insurance needs to mention specifically the city of Chesapeake as insured.

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

On Sep 16, 2021, at 09:24, George Reynolds <pathfinder027@...> wrote:

Chuck,

Does our coordination with Meghan include our Cornwatch dates at Cornland Park?  Or do we have to do something different for Cornwatch?

On Thursday, September 16, 2021, 11:22:24 AM EDT, George Reynolds via groups.io <pathfinder027@...> wrote:

Chuck,

When do we have to coordinate with Chippokes Plantation State Park on next year's permit?  I have the Nightwatch dates in our calendar, but I need to confirm them with the Park.  Who is our point of contact?

I sent our 2022 dates to Meghan Roberts at Chesapeake Parks & Rec.  Is there any other coordination we need to do with Chesapeake?