Re: Permits

George Reynolds

Chuck,

Does our coordination with Meghan include our Cornwatch dates at Cornland Park?  Or do we have to do something different for Cornwatch?

On Thursday, September 16, 2021, 11:22:24 AM EDT, George Reynolds via groups.io <pathfinder027@...> wrote:

Chuck,

When do we have to coordinate with Chippokes Plantation State Park on next year's permit?  I have the Nightwatch dates in our calendar, but I need to confirm them with the Park.  Who is our point of contact?

I sent our 2022 dates to Meghan Roberts at Chesapeake Parks & Rec.  Is there any other coordination we need to do with Chesapeake?