Re: ISS

George Reynolds

I watched the launch.  It was fabulous!  I was at church for our Royal Rangers meeting, and I set up my Chromebook in the Royal Rangers office, watching SpaceX.com.  I told one of the other men that we would be able to see the launch from the beach by looking south.  He went out in the church parking lot, and saw the fiery rocket thrust trail!  He saw it heading toward the bright waxing gibbous Moon, and took a picture of it with his cell phone.  He lost it in the Moon's brightness right after that.

On Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 09:37:03 PM EDT, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

I missed seeing the Inspiration 4 Falcon 9 rocket by a few minutes but I did capture a picture of the ISS just above Jupiter & Saturn.