Re: Starless Pacman

George Reynolds

Ian, I love your quote from Isaiah 40:26.  I like to use Luke 21:28, "look up, and lift up your heads, for your redemption draweth nigh", to illustrate the phrase made popular by Jack Horkheimer Stargazer, "Keep looking up!"

George Reynolds
"Star Geezer"

On Saturday, September 11, 2021, 02:42:23 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Sort of reminds me of Isaiah 40:26 Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing. Well they did go missing but I'll get them back tonight.

Cheers

Ian

On 9/11/2021 2:04 PM, Ted Forte wrote:

Wow, Ian, I had no idea you had the power to make stars appear and disappear! I’m a little awed. LOL

Beautiful image.

Ted

BBAA Southwest