Re: Patterson Observatory (Sierra Vista AZ)

George Reynolds

Outstanding!  I loved the tour.  You've got an excellent facility there.

On Thursday, September 2, 2021, 03:27:44 PM EDT, Ted Forte <tedforte511@...> wrote:

I have probably mentioned the Patterson Observatory a few times on this forum.  I’ve been “Director” at this observatory since 2013. It’s sort of the club house for our astronomy club and a center of many of our outreach events. It’s pretty much my second home here.

The Patterson Observatory is listed as a NASA Space Place and has a 16 foot dome, housing a Ritchey-Chretien telescope of 20” aperture.

my.matterport.com

The 3D tour of the observatory was created by Ryan Straight, a professor at the University of Arizona, College of Applied Science and Technology cyber program. I hope you enjoy it.

Ted

BBAA Southwest