From: LambuLambu@... <lambulambu@...>
To: willrust@... <willrust@...>
Sent: Sun, Aug 29, 2021 3:29 pm
Subject: Re: [BackBayAstro] Polar Alignment

Hey, Bill,

Did you get my reply to you on this when you first posted it? (I'm just checking because AOL has dropped more than a few emails on me in the past.)

If you could please email me a copy of this I would greatly appreciate it. I don't get the AAM. (Honestly, with all of the different astronomy-related mags out there, I didn't know this one existed until I read your email.) Also, thanks to my military lower back injury I haven't been able to get to any of the BBAA meetings or events for a few years now, so I'm one of those members whose posts you've probable seen occasionally, but you haven't met in person... at least I think.

"Keep looking up!"
Dino.