From: William Rust <willrust@...>
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Aug 7, 2021 3:53 pm
Subject: Re: [BackBayAstro] Stuanton River Star Party equipment logistics questions

Knock down as much gear as you can and stow it.  You wear a red headlight to see and don't worry about it.  Everyone has this problem.  But, if you leave your stuff unattended, it will probably walk off.  The other thing you could do is put your scope inside an astro-tent and sleep with it.  SRSP has power every hundred feet throughout the site.  They will not let you use a generator after 10 pm(time?). Incidentally, the field is reinforced with plastic mesh.  I had trouble with a Silverado.

bill