Re: Unusual first light

jimcoble2000

So am I. Glad I didn't lose much or anything important so far. Maybe a bit of eye relief. With short eye relief orthos seem a bit harder to use and see the stop. Excellent detail though. The shorter eye relief is not too much loss as you use the center anyways for planets but it does seem I need to get closer to see the sharp field stop. Doesn't make a difference with wide field eye pieces. Oddly enough things look a bit larger in the fixed eye. I can't say if this is an illusion but it sure looks like it.

On Thursday, August 5, 2021, 11:38:34 PM EDT, Ian Stewart <swampcolliecoffee@...> wrote:

Hey Mark, glad it’s working out. My wife just went through it and noted the same amazing color and brightness changes.