Re: Cooler for the Picnic

George Reynolds

I have a medium-size (about 60 Qt) cooler I can bring.  Do you want me to bring it full of ice too?

On Friday, July 2, 2021, 11:54:55 AM EDT, Shawn Loescher <shawn.loescher@...> wrote:

In past years Chuck Jagow generously donated  the use of multiple coolers for the club picnic. I don't think he will be doing that this year so is there anyone who has a large cooler they are willing to bring to the picnic. Ideally we should have about three big coolers there to hold the water, food, and other beverages. I have a medium cooler I can bring. If no one has a big cooler we (the club) can purchase one on the same day I pick up the food. This is a 150qt cooler.