From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of Roy Diffrient <mail@...>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 10:36 PM
To: BBAA Groups Io <BackBayAstro@groups.io>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] The Universe In Action

Think the universe is moving so slow and distances so vast that no change is visible?  A look at the time lapse images here could change your mind.  Surprising motion of stars and DSO’s shown by Tom Polakis.  This from the Amastro list.

One of my fav’s is the difficult reflection nebula Gyulbudaghian’s Nebula – This image series really explains a lot about the visibility of this object over the last 25 years or so.