Boardwalk Astronomy June 15 2021

Kent Blackwell

Last night’s Boardwalk Astronomy was successful.  The skies were clear and the sea breezes gentle. Although the crowd wasn’t as large as previous years 350-400 tourist and locals alike stopped by to peer through our telescopes. There were about a dozen telescopes. I set yo my 80mm f/8 refractor. The eyepiece is low to the ground for the comfort of kids to look at the moon. It was so nice seeing club members “in person” again and I look forward to the following months at one of the best outreach programs we offer.