Re: Virginia to Colorado

George Reynolds

That's me!  And yes, I have both of H. A. Rey's astronomy books.

George
"Star Geezer"

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 08:56:56 PM EDT, jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

Curious George

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 7:28:05 PM EDT, Bird Taylor <birdtaylor@...> wrote:

Hey Kent,

H.A. Rey used to teach astronomy in Central Park. His books, “The Stars: A New Way to See Them" and "Finding the Constellations”, are beautiful and are my preferred suggestions to new AstroBuddies. I can see you doing Sidewalk Astronomy in NYC, but you would be so sorely missed by all of us that cherish your postings at local astronomy events in Hampton Roads and North Carolina.

Clear Dark Skies,
Bird

On Jun 5, 2021, at 16:57 05, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

I have only five words to say, "Remind Me Never To Move". Lordy, I'd need a fleet of trailers to do so.

I know you're going to love it in CO. It's a beautiful state. Several BBAA members are enjoying retirement in dark sky locales. Me? I still yearn to live in NYC! I'll bet a could find a nice, small condo for only a couple of million dollars with a balcony to observe the moon, planets, double stars or neighbors.

Always your friend,
Kent