757-635-7241 Chuck Cell
757-635-7242 What’s Her Name Cell

Sent from Chuck's iPhone

On Jun 15, 2021, at 13:38, George Reynolds via groups.io <pathfinder027@...> wrote:

Chuck,

What is your mailing address?

On Monday, May 31, 2021, 09:41:12 PM EDT, charles jagow <chuck@...> wrote:

Everyone,

Thanks for your well wishes, we are just trying to get everything unpacked and stuff put away.  Karen’s new appliances arrived today, complete with a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher, broken on arrival – awaiting parts supposedly to be here Wednesday.  But at least we can wash/dry clothes now.

Karen’s car is to be here tomorrow, along with a 10” Orion and almost all of our clothes which we used to cover the telescope and other things.  Seems we have been wearing the same sets of clothes now forever.  It has been since the 5th of May as that is when we had to have the car ready to be picked up by the transport carrier.

I am sure I will spout some more verbs, nouns and adjectives and all those other things I learned in 7th grade English, but have forgotten, later…

  /snip/