Saturday SUN Day coming up

George Reynolds

Saturday SUN Day is coming up this Saturday, 29 May from 1000 to 1300 at Elizabeth River Park.  Grab your solar filters and mark your calendars to attend, weather permitting.  And pray that there will be some sunspots to see!

I will not be able to attend this one, because I will be visiting family in the Richmond area that weekend.  And one of our "regulars". Chuck Jagow, will no longer be a part of SUN Day.  (He may have to start his own SUN Day in Colorado.)  Some of our regulars include Mel Spruill, Jeff Thornton, Eddie Parris, and Mike Webster.

Others are invited to come enjoy the Sun and chat with visitors who come by to gaze through the telescopes.