Re: Congratulations on your BBAA Honorary Membership

Jeff Goldstein

Jeff,

We currently meet on Zoom (1st Thursday’s of the month).  Normally we meet at Tidewater Community College (JC12 Science Building).  I’m trying to get this confirmed so we can meet in person for the June Meeting.

We always record the meetings, too.  The last recording for May was posted on Facebook as well as BackbayAstro@groups.io

Here’s the link to our last recorded meeting:

Topic: BBAA

Start Time : May 6, 2021 06:54 PM

Meeting Recording:

https://vccs.zoom.us/rec/share/_n5sccvp54s0ZPRaBXl9SjT5t-0UYO5Ohp0T8y_ATkolwIrjMeb_ztnqh1Wf86mS.9egHwTKgx5CdPBOz

Access Passcode: BBAA_0506

We’re trying to get more outreach events such as the Boardwalk Astronomy, but currently the Beach Manager hasn’t reported back.  I’ll keep you posted on that.

That Boardwalk Outreach that we hold would be a great news piece for WAVY.  I hope we can get it reinstated.

There are several other events each month that we participate in such as Norfolk Botanical Garden “Garden Stars”, and Night Watch at Northwest River Park.  I’ll post this email to our group:  BackBayAstro@groups.io   I encourage you to join this email group, also.

We’re all excited about having you as a member of our club.  Thank you for all you do!

Most sincerely,

Jeff Goldstein