Congratulations on your BBAA Honorary Membership

Jeff Goldstein

Jeff,

At our last Back Bay Amateur Astronomy Club I made a motion to grant you an Honorary membership to our Astronomy Club.  You have done so much to promote Astronomy to our club and the community, we felt this nomination was very well deserved.  The motion was unanimously approved.  You assisted us in promoting the Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction a few months ago, and we were glad to share the event with the public.

Congratulations, and we hope you can join us for our club meetings on the 1st Thursday of each month.  We’re trying to go face-to-face at Tidewater Community College’s Science Building, Room JC-12 for the June meeting.  Failing that, we will continue to meet virtually via ZOOM.

Here's the ZOOM link:  https://vccs.zoom.us/j/96840800899

Meeting ID: 968 4080 0899

Most sincerely,

Jeff Goldstein