Fw: Thank You To Our Volunteers!

George Reynolds

Chesapeake is recognizing our volunteer efforts this week.  We do Skywatch at Northwest River Park, Saturday "Sun" Day at Elizabeth River Park, and Kent and Shawn help with Chesapeake Planetarium when they have their Thursday night sessions.

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Parks Rec & Tourism <contactprt@...>
To: Parks Rec & Tourism <contactprt@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 12:43:08 PM EDT
Subject: Thank You To Our Volunteers!

This week, April 18th -24th, is National Volunteer Week and we at Chesapeake Parks, Recreation and Tourism would like to celebrate YOU! By volunteering through our department, you have supported your community in countless ways – as coaches, board and committee members, environmental cleanups and support, instructional program support, senior programs support, and many others. Thank you for your time and commitment. We appreciate you!

City of Chesapeake
Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism
1224 Progressive Drive | Chesapeake, VA  23320
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
Closed: Sat/Sun/Holidays
Office: (757) 382-6411  |  Fax (757) 277-9365
Email: ContactPRT@...
Find us on Facebook: Facebook.com/Chesapeake-Parks-Recreation-and-Tourism