Nightwatch tonight?

George Reynolds

It has been sunny all day here in Virginia Beach, but the Weather Channel, WAVY-TV10 weather, and the Clear Sky Chart are all predicting 90 cloud cover this evening and tonight.  I have been planning on going to Chippokes with at least one of my granddaughters, but I don't want to drive an hour to see clouds when I could see the same clouds at home.

I am still hoping the forecasts are wrong, so I'll make a decision in an hour or so.  It is 4:30 pm now.