Re: Received my Mars Pocket Atlas today

vp

Mark,

Is the writing inside the atlas in English?

I am awaiting my copy.

George
On April 2, 2021 5:30 PM jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

Opened up the mail box and what was there, a white package with a small book. I looked at the writing and address as II was not expecting anything today and for the life of me I could not figure out what language it was. My name and address was correct but the return baffled me. Then I realized it was that Mars pocket atlas and the language was Hungarian. Now if I recall Hungarian is totally unique and it's origins are a bit obscure.

Anyways, what a nice little pocket atlas. It is quite thorough. If you have ordered one and not seen it yet I think you will be surprised how good it is. This will be a nice guide at the telescope in a couple of years! Until then I should keep it in it's wrapper.

George Reynolds
VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers
BBAA
Outreach Coordinator