Re: [VPAS] Received my Mars Pocket Atlas today

jimcoble2000

This is really a small gem.

On Friday, April 2, 2021, 8:25:00 PM EDT, Bird Taylor <birdtaylor@...> wrote:

Hey,

Note that I had ordered four copies, so that when only two copies arrived at my home, I sent an request for the missing two copies. I received a quick reply that they break the orders into smaller shipments. Sure enough, a couple of days later, the last two copies arrived. Yes, it is a beautiful atlas to this untrained Mars observer. The beautiful artwork reminds me of Rukl's Moon atlas that is so prized today as well.

Thanks, Mark, for the most excellent suggestion.

Clear Dark Skies,

Bird

On April 2, 2021 at 5:49 PM "jimcoble2000 via groups.io" <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

could be

On Friday, April 2, 2021, 5:45:10 PM EDT, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

I think the language is actually Klingon.