Re: Received my Mars Pocket Atlas today

Kent Blackwell

I think the language is actually Klingon.

--- jimcoble2000@... wrote:

From: Mark Ost <jimcoble2000@...>
To: BBAA-Group <backbayastro@groups.io>, VPAS <vpas@groups.io>, kentblackwell <kent@...>, Roy Diffrient <mail@...>
Subject: Received my Mars Pocket Atlas today
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 21:30:35 +0000 (UTC)

Opened up the mail box and what was there, a white package with a small book. I looked at the writing and address as II was not expecting anything today and for the life of me I could not figure out what language it was. My name and address was correct but the return baffled me. Then I realized it was that Mars pocket atlas and the language was Hungarian. Now if I recall Hungarian is totally unique and it's origins are a bit obscure.

Anyways, what a nice little pocket atlas. It is quite thorough. If you have ordered one and not seen it yet I think you will be surprised how good it is. This will be a nice guide at the telescope in a couple of years! Until then I should keep it in it's wrapper.