Re: 2021 Total Solar Eclipse

jimcoble2000

You both funny! The polar regions have the worst cloud cover of anywhere in the world. Not to mention the odds of contracting a potentially fatal disease on a ship. I know, believe me. I have personally  seen how an illness (read been the recipient of) goes through a ship like lightning. You could not pay me to board a ship now.

On Friday, February 5, 2021, 8:45:05 PM EST, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

You funny. Kentbis already there!

On Feb 5, 2021 at 20:15, George Reynolds via groups.io <pathfinder027@...> wrote:

Hey, Kent,

Have you signed up yet for the 2021 Solar Eclipse Cruise?  It's called the "Luxury Antarctica Solar Eclipse Expedition" Nov 29 to Dec 15, 2021.  Why, that's in the middle of summer down there!