Astronomical League "seeing and transparency"

Jonathan Scheetz

I plan to start working on the Astronomical League's "Urban Observing Program".
For recording log entries it requires entries for "seeing and transparency"
I would like to use Sky Safari and Live Sky to log my observations but it does not have separate entries for seeing and transparency.

It has the following for "seeing" and "sky quality" (where sky quality is a measure of brightness not transparency)

Will recording seeing based on the definitions above be sufficient or will I have to use another log mechanism that allows me to specify transparency.

Thank you.