Need info on three past BBAA meetings

George Reynolds

Does anyone remember what was covered in the August, September, and November BBAA meetings?  They are still open in the Night Sky Network, and need to have an event report made.  There were no meeting minutes posted to the BBAA website in 7 out of the 12 months of 2020, so I could not go to the minutes.  Also, we did not have a newsletter all year, so I could not go to the Newsletter for information.

There have been no postings of the newsletter at all in 2020 (in fact, 2020 is not even listed), and the Web site still says that Kayla Robinson is the club secretary.  If I had known no one was taking minutes during the whole year, I would have taken notes and submitted them for minutes.  I thought we were recording the meetings so minutes could be made.  If so, they are not posted on the BBAA website.  Some areas of the website are out of date.

Can anyone help?