Re: Star Parties and Informational Seminars

Shawn Loescher

"Hello, my name is Sergio Figuera and I am one of the organizers of the 2021 Winter Star Party Virtual Edition. I just wanted to take a minute to invite your club members to watch our virtual star party broadcast on Feb 8-11, 7pm to 11pm EST. We are still working out the broadcasting logistics but in the meantime I wanted to provide you with a link where your members can sign up for the door prize drawings. As soon as we have the online broadcast information I will forward it to you so that you can share it with the rest of your members. In the meantime, please share with them the dates and the registration link below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you. Keep looking up.

https://www.scas.org/winter-star-party/virtualregistration.cfm

Sergio F."